Our Client safety is very important to us!
We follow all Alberta Health and Safety regulations to ensure you have the most pleasant and safe visit at our Spa.
- One time use implements. ie: nail files, buffers, lip brushes, mascara wands etc... discarded after each use.
- We absolutely never double dip our popsicle sticks in wax pots.
- Our wax pots are always visible and covered when not in use
- Metal implements are cleansed and submerged in a hospital grade sterilant and high level disinfectant then stored in a closed container until ready for the next use.
- Nail Tables, UV Lamps, Massage/Esthetics Beds are wiped down and disinfected after each client.
- New bedding, sheets and towels for each client.
- Hand Sanitizer at front entrance and all throughout the Spa.
- Anti-bacterial hand soap in every treatment room as well as restroom
- Frequent wipe down of all high touch areas: door knobs, counter tops, debit machine etc...
- Frequent cleaning of restroom
*Please see our updated Spa Protocols - under "Spa Etiquette"